Using an industrial UAV for wind turbine and windmill inspections.
Inspection of wind turbines / windmills with the Aibot X6 UAV
By using the Aibot X6 hexacopter, wind turbines can be inspected and damages can be detected in the shortest possible time.
Advantages of using the Aibot X6 hexacopter:
- You can carry out inspections throughout the year, both onshore and offshore.
- You can control blades, nacelles and main structures.
- You increase the safety for your inspection staff, since the application is controlled from the ground.
- Wind turbines do not have to be shut down, and an inspection flight only takes between 10 and 15 minutes per wind turbine. This saves time and money.
- The Aibot X6 UAV can be equipped with various sensors, including thermal imager, video or digital cameras, and delivers crisp images and videos from optimal perspectives that can later be analysed completely and accurately.
- The Aibot X6 UAV is easy to control and can fly autonomously along pre-defined flight routes.
Detecting small damages in early stages is important. Professional inspection UAVs with high-end cameras can play a major role when it comes to preventing fatal damages and increasing safety and cost-efficiency.